- 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Non-Toxic, Tasteless, Odourless and easy to clean. See care instructions for details.
- BPA, Lead, PVC, Mercury, Phthalates and Cadmium Free
Maple Leaf Teether
Wash with mild soap and water, lay flat and let air dry.
Always supervise children and never leave them unattended with any products. Check for wear and tear on products frequently as there could be loose parts or broken pieces that your baby could potentially choke on. If you notice any hazards, please discard immediately. Clasps and clips are NOT meant to be chewed on. Do not microwave.